When someone recognizes that they or a loved one has a hearing loss, their first thought is often, “I wonder how much the investment will be?”
The purpose of this article is to give you that answer and explain why you can trust Holland Hearing Center’s audiologists to be your hearing health partners.
This is not a common thing for a hearing care clinic to do. But I feel it’s crucial to offer you comprehensive insights into the options.
However, before digging into the details, I want to outline something fundamental about hearing care: though many believe that a high proportion of their investment will go towards a pair of hearing aids, this is NOT the case.
In fact, the vast majority covers the level of hearing care, expertise, and long-term support that you will receive from your highly trained audiologist.
In many ways, investing in hearing care is comparable with orthodontics.
- You could purchase mail-order teeth aligners, follow the instructions, and then hope you get a great result.
- Alternatively, you could go to a trusted dentist that has transformed thousands of smiles and allow them to craft a treatment plan to deliver you the desired outcome.
This example shares a lot of similarities with the options available to those with a hearing challenge.
One option would be to buy a pair of hearing aids for around $1200, without any form of care or treatment package. The likelihood is that the devices would make some difference to your hearing. But crucially, they wouldn’t offer the tailored solution that most people need to improve their overall hearing.
The other option would be to recognize that a hearing loss is something that you’ll need to manage for the rest of your life, with the help of a specialist, in order to get a great outcome.
This is where a package plan helps you significantly. It will give you access to Holland Hearing Center’s excellent audiologists and ensure that your investment is protected through warranty and the support necessary.
Crucially, the right solution will be different for everyone, and that’s why Holland Hearing Center offers a range of different packages – fitting different budgets and lifestyle choices – that give you long-term assistance.
These treatment plans include such things as:
- Technology that meets all needs: if you’re someone who wants unparalleled performance in every setting – from restaurants to social gatherings – you would be well-suited to our “best-in-class” devices. But if you’re simply looking to communicate better at home with your loved ones, our “signature” devices could be a great option.
- Warranties that fit your requirements: your hearing aids may need repair from time to time, and our warranties will ensure you’re covered if something goes wrong. They’re available for one to five-year periods and will mean our specialists can help you immediately if you have a problem.
- Care that counts: you’ll also be able to decide upon the level of support you receive from your audiologist, based on your particular requirements and budget. This will let you receive ongoing monitoring during the course of your journey to better hearing.
- Bonus services that make a difference: depending on your treatment plan, you will also have extra features such as priority appointments, state-of-the-art technology, and access to our telehealth service, Tele Audiology.
Every single treatment plan combines a unique selection of these options, and they are collectively designed to achieve the best outcome for you, both now and well into the future.
With treatment plans ranging from as low as $99 per month through to all-inclusive plans at $6490 – there is an option for everybody.
I hope this article has given you a good sense of the investment required to get a truly great outcome for your hearing and showed you why seeking help from the right provider can make a huge difference.
If you have any questions, need any help, or would like to speak to one of our specialists regarding your hearing challenges, call our local office at (325) 437-4730.
Thank you for reading.