Well, believe it or not, we have made it to the end of 2020! So much has changed since the beginning of the year with it being the most challenging year yet, in so many ways.
But in challenges, there are always opportunities for change and growth. We want to thank each and every one of you who has stuck with us through our ever-changing appointment protocols, testing out new services, and trying out and giving us feedback on new hearing devices.
You all have been so patient, encouraging, and supportive through this time. We continue to stand by our belief that we have the best patients around!
We hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season filled with joy and surrounded by those you love! God Bless!
The Business Stuff:
1. Just to let you know, our office will be closed from 12:00 PM December 23 to January 3 over the holiday period. The team is looking forward to being home with their families and enjoying some much needed time with loved ones. Please let us know if you need an appointment near these dates.
2. EMAIL ALERT! Be on the lookout for a year-end patient survey that will be emailed to you soon. We would greatly appreciate your feedback as we move forward to 2021.
3. If you have a ReSound LiNX Quattro hearing aid, you may need a new program update! You may have already received a notification about this, but please call the office if you’re at all unsure at (325) 437-4730 and our team will gladly help you.
The Fun Stuff:
1. From Kelsi: Our daughter Landri has just turned 11 months old. Like her mother, sometimes she has good hair days, while other days, less so!
2. From Sue Ann: For those of you that have children, grandchildren, and maybe even great grands, you may be well acquainted with the phrase “Go with the flow” around the holidays. Well, get this – this year, Nana is the culprit for requesting the “change” in our family traditions.
A couple months ago, I told everyone I would be gone at Christmas and wanted to celebrate our get-togethers in November. So, three weekends in November were spent celebrating this special time of year with family.
When I was talking (nowadays that’s texting) with my daughter prior to this, she had indicated that she was looking forward to our “Thanksmas.” I loved that word and wanted to share it with you.
So, if you, like me, ever need to make a change to when you celebrate a holiday, think of what you might call your new holiday.
Struggling for a Holiday Gift?
There’s nothing better than spending the holiday season with those you love. But we have some fabulous gift options available that will also warm their hearts!
If your loved one has hearing aids, a great gift would be a TV streamer, which allows them to hear the TV’s audio through their hearing aids. If they do not wear hearing aids and are an avid hunter or music lover, perhaps look into some custom hearing protection.
If you’d like to know more about these potential presents and other great gift ideas, just give our office a call. Our team can offer you expert advice!
Everyone at Holland Hearing loves playing games over the holidays (who doesn’t?!). So, with this in mind, we’ve prepared a series of riddles for you to try and guess!
A) What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
B) What goes up and down but doesn’t move?
C) What has hands but can’t clap?
We’re committed to giving our patients the personalized, high-quality care they deserve. Here are just some of the reasons why we might be a good choice for your loved ones…